Earn your international certification with an ITEC Level II Beauty Treatments Diploma and an ITEC Level III Facial Electrical Treatments Diploma. ITEC in London is one of the largest awarding bodies of INTERNATIONAL CERTIFICATION in the world. There are currently 758 registered ITEC colleges around the world, represented in 39 countries.
Both areas of certification are offered at Atelier Esthetique Institute of Esthetics, the first ITEC registered college in the United States.
September 21st - October 9th, 2020 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
This course is offered exclusively to licensed Estheticians – participants must provide proof of license .
Individuals who obtain ITEC certification in Beauty Treatments and Facial Electrical Treatments demonstrate to prospective employers that they have achieved the HIGHEST LEVEL OF CREDENTIALS AVAILABLE WORLDWIDE to an esthetician.
1. ITEC Level II Beauty Treatments Diploma (2 weeks Monday through Friday 9:00 am to 5:00 pm)
2. ITEC Level III Facial Electrical Treatments Diploma (1 week Monday through Friday 9:00 am to 5:00 pm)
Skills the learner will develop and demonstrate:
The courses focus on:Contraindications requiring medical permission & restricting the treatment Advance Skin analysis and skin type protocols Advanced Anatomy, Physiology, Histology and Pathology of the skin Trichology: Study of the Hair Appearance enhancement with Lash and Brow with dye
Unit 9 Skin Care and Eye Treatments
Unit 10 Make Up
Unit 12 Waxing
Unit 22 Professional Conduct and Business Awareness
Unit 13 Facial Electrical Treatments
Examinations, Testing, and Case Studies for Certification:
The examination for ITEC Beauty Treatments consists of 4 theoretical examinations (MCQ); 1 practical examination; and 15 case studies.
The examination for ITEC Facial Electrical Treatments consists of 1 theoretical examination (MCQ); 1 practical examination; and 5 case studies.
Books Required for ITEC:
There are the four books required this course which are not included in your tuition. They can be purchased through on-line stores such as Amazon.com. Please purchase the MOST RECENT VERSION AVAILABLE. You must obtain these books at least 2 weeks prior to the start of the course as you will be given pre-course reading assignments.
1. A diploma from ITEC is the highest esthetics diploma you can achieve - worldwide!
2. Work in a Doctor's office, medi-spa or clinical setting.
3. Build your resume and distinguish yourself from others with advanced credentials.
4. May qualify for better employment opportunities and better pay!
5. Work internationally at renowned top spas and resorts.
6. Learn advanced treatments in high-demand around the world.
ITEC's diplomas are easily transportable from country to country. Currently, they are widely considered to represent the highest level of esthetic quality in Canada, Europe, Asia, Australia and Africa.
For more information, call our Admissions Associate Tessy Guerrero at (212) 725-6130 or request more information using the form below.