1. Because of the excellent reputation of our school, and extensive training programs (theory and hands-on), our graduates are in very high demand.
2. Graduates of the Atelier Esthétique Institute of Esthetics 600-Hour Esthetician licensing course, as well as our advanced certificate courses, have a high placement rate. Many find some of the most exceptional job opportunities available in the skin care industry because of their training at our school.
3. It’s not uncommon that Atelier Esthétique students have job offers before they even graduate!
4. You won’t find anyone more focused on YOUR career and helping you achieve your dreams, goals and objectives than the instructors and staff at Atelier Esthétique® Institute of Esthetics.
5. We have a 25+ year history of teaching the 600-Hour Esthetics curriculum, with a proven track record of training exceptionally skilled estheticians.
6. We have a dedicated “graduates only” online bulletin board where we post job opportunities (as they become known to us) at some of the most respected skin care spas and facilities in and around the New York City area. Many of these facilities call us looking for Atelier Esthetique Institute of Esthetics graduates.
7. We train you on state-of-the-art equipment for Microdermabrasion, Microcurrent, and Laser Hair Removal.
8. We provide a comprehensive Esthetics program that includes sections on Facials, Waxing, Make-up, and Medical Esthetics. Our Professional Development curriculum includes resume writing and interviewing techniques.
9. We have a fully-trained staff of New York State Education Department licensed and experienced estheticians and teaching professionals.
10. We regularly bring in industry experts from across the country to give specialized instruction and to teach advanced classes.
11. Atelier Esthétique® Institute of Esthetics Founder, Annette Hanson is a recognized voice of the industry, publishing regular articles in professional magazines and a sought after speaker at many skin care industry conferences.
12. We are fully licensed by the New York State Education Department and accredited by the National Accrediting Commission of Career Arts & Sciences. We are the first esthetics school accredited in the United States to be part of the International Therapy Exam Council (ITEC), in London, certifying that our program provides excellence in education which meets worldwide standards in esthetics.
13. You will use a variety of product lines — plant-based, natural, anti-aging copper peptides, seaweed, cosmeceutical, glycolic, and more — which prepares you to work with most any type of skin care line that you will encounter in your place of employment.
14. You will learn in a structured educational environment, with seasoned administrators to assist your development.
15. We will help you map out your career in the skin care industry and our career counselors are always available to speak with you.