Below you will find a list of the financial assistance available for qualifying students at Atelier Esthétique® Institute of Esthetics.
We are always available to answer your questions and help you find a solution to your need to finance your education.
After you have applied and been accepted to the school we will assist you with applications and directions for available financial assistance. Email us at FinancialAid@aeinstitute.net or Call Ms. Ann at 212-725-6130, Ext. 102
- Federal Student Financial Aid is available for qualifying students in our 600-Hour Esthetics Licensing Program. We participate in Title IV, HEA programs offering Pell Grants, Direct Student Loans, and Parent Plus Loans.
- Grant and Loan amounts vary and depend on each student’s individual financial need.
- To ensure students ability to repay their loans, we work with students to limit the amount borrowed.
- For more information, regarding Title IV Financial Aid, go to: http://studentaid.ed.gov/
- To estimate your Financial Aid award or apply for Federal Title IV Financial Aid go to: http://fafsa.ed.gov/
- If you are an honorably discharged Veteran or a dependent of a deceased Veteran, you may apply for veteran’s educational benefits through the GI Bill®. We will assist you with contact information for the Veteran’s Administration Office. You can learn more at their website www.benefits.va.gov/gibill.
- Atelier Esthétique® Institute of Esthetics is an authorized training provider for Workforce NY, for the unemployed or underemployed to obtain training assistance. We have the listing for the offices in every county.
- Atelier Esthétique® participates in the ACCES program for Educational Benefits. ACCES promotes educational equity and excellence for students eligible for services.
- Check with your present employer, educational institution, community organization, severance program, employee retraining program or with Government assistance programs.
- Payment Plans to meet your financial needs are available. (We have bi-weekly and monthly plans with low payments at no interest.) Speak to your Admissions Counselor at Atelier Esthétique® Institute of Esthetics, regarding the best plan for you.
Call us today for more information and to make an appointment to visit and speak with one of our Financial Aid specialists.
Email us at FinancialAid@aeinstitute.net or Call Ms. Ann at 212-725-6130, Ext. 102
“GI Bill® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA). More information about education benefits offered by VA is available at the official U.S. government Web site at www.benefits.va.gov/gibill.